Today, I’m sharing a quick and easy beef stir-fry recipe specially created for those “I don’t have much time to cook dinner but I don’t want to order” nights.
Prepare ahead for those days buying these items from your grocery market, you’ll need:
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 trader joe’s asian vegetable stir fry package
- 1/2 lbs. tri-tip steak (choose grass-fed for better taste and a healthier choice)
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil (*optional, but gives great taste!)
- 1 tsp mirin sweet cooking sake (*optional, but gives great taste!)
- 1/2 tsp sesame seeds (*optional, but gives great taste!))
Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over high-medium heat. Add the meat. Cook and stir for about 5 minutes.
Add the sesame oil, the vegetables and the mirin. Cook and stir for about 3 minutes. Add the soy sauce. Stir, cook for 1 more minute and serve.